How to change brightness, text font size, background, paging effect, justification, page view, or page flow of the reading screen in the Reader application.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Reader by Sony icon.
- In the Reader screen, tap Recently Read, and then tap to select the book you are currently reading.
NOTE: If you wish, you can also tap Books and then tap to select a new book to read.
- In the [Book Title] reading screen, tap within a page to bring up the Quick Navigation bar.
- On the Quick Navigation bar, tap the Page Tools icon.
- In the Page Tools, you will see controls that allow you to adjust the page BRIGHTNESS, the FONT SIZE (size of the text), page BACKGROUND (Day, Night or Paper), PAGING EFFECT (Fade, Peel or Slide), text JUSTIFICATION (Default, Left or Full), PAGE VIEW (One page or Two pages), and PAGE FLOW (Left to Right or Right to Left) settings.
- Once you have made all the display changes you wish to make, tap within a page to once again hide the Page Tools.