Any of the following events can cause the LED light to blink:
- Calendar: A scheduled time or date has been reached.
- Desk Clock: A scheduled alarm time has been reached. (This will be accompanied by an alarm sound)
- Email: A new email is received.
- Social Feed Reader: A new post has been made.
- Gmail: A new email is received.
- Talk (Google Talk): A new message is received.
NOTE: To prevent the notification LED light from blinking completely, set the Background process limits to No background processes.