This issue can occur with certain websites because, by default, the Quick View option is enabled in the browser settings and those websites are not designed to use that option. Follow these steps to disable the Quick View option.
NOTE: Because the Quick View option is being turned off, you may notice that some other websites may load slower.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Browser icon.
- In the Browser screen, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Advanced.
- In the Advanced screen, tap to remove the checkmark in the box next to Enable Quick View.
- Go back to the Browser screen and refresh the website.