In order to be able to use the Video Unlimited service on the tablet, an application update must first be downloaded and installed. Follow this process to get the update and begin using the Video Unlimited service.
- The Dual-Screen Tablet P (SGPT211USS) is currently only available for sale in the United States.
- Before beginning this procedure, make sure the tablet is connected to a Wi-Fi network .
- You will also need to verify that the operating system has been upgraded to the Android 3.2 version . If it has not, a system update must be performed before you can update and use the Video Unlimited service.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- On the desktop home screen, tap the Video Unlimited icon.
- In the Video Unlimited screen, tap the Download button.
NOTE: The installation instructions can also be viewed by tapping How to install instructions.
- Once the Download button is tapped, the Video Unlimited screen will close and the download process will begin.
- When the download process is complete, a Downloading complete message will be displayed in the Notification panel.
- In the Notifications panel, tap the time to open the full view of the Notifications.
- In the expanded Notifications panel, tap the SnpVideoStore.apk file.
- At the Replace application prompt, tap OK.
- At the Video Store installer prompt, tap the Install button.
- Once the Video Store installer has completed the installation process, tap the Open button.
- You may see a Sony Entertainment Network update screen informing you that an application needs to be updated in order for the Video Unlimited service to be able to open. If this occurs, tap the Update button and follow the on-screen instructions to update the named application.
- If more than one application needs updated in order for the Video Unlimited service to be able to open, the Sony Entertainment Network update screen will appear for each application until all required updates are installed.
Once the installation process and all required updates are performed, in the Sony Entertainment Network sign-in screen, if you already have a Sony Entertainment Network account, use the on-screen keyboard to enter the email address and password associated with that account.
If you do not have a Sony Entertainment Network account, tap the Create a New Account button and follow the on-screen instructions.