- Loosen the adjustment straps by pressing the release button on the bottom of the glasses and gently pulling the straps.
- Slide the viewer over your head.
NOTE: Make sure that the upper strap is not on the top of your head. This will cause the viewer to tilt forward and put pressure on your nose.
- Straighten and adjust the flippers on the bottom of the viewer until the image is clear.
- Press the release button to tighten the straps.
- Adjust the headphones as desired.
The following image is an example of the above steps: