If you need to temporarily or permanently switch to a different Wi-Fi network connection, or as a network connection troubleshooting method, you may find it necessary to manually remove (forget) a Wi-Fi network connection. Follow this procedure to forget a Wi-Fi network connection:
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Wi-Fi.
- In the Wi-Fi screen, tap and hold the wireless network you wish to forget.
- In the [Network Name] prompt, tap Forget network.
You can now try to reconnect to the same network or connect to a different one.