You can synchronize your Microsoft® Outlook® calendar to the Google account that is setup on the tablet using the Google Calendar Sync application.
- The Dual-Screen Tablet P (SGPT211USS) is currently only available for sale in the United States.
- The Google Calendar Sync application is compatible with Outlook versions 2003, 2007, 2010 and the Microsoft® Windows XP® (32-bit), Windows Vista®, and Windows 7® operating systems. The Windows XP 64-bit Edition is not compatible with Google Calendar Sync application at this time.
NOTE: This information is also available from the Google Support site in the following support articles:
- On the computer, use your Internet browser to download the Google Calendar Sync application from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gappssync.
- Once in the Google Calendar Sync window, click to select the desired synchronization options.
NOTE: Here is a brief explanation of the synchronization options:
- 2-way - All events in your primary Google Calendar and your default Microsoft Outlook calendar are synced together. Once you've selected this option, any changes you make to events in either Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook Calendar will be reflected in both applications.
- 1-way: Google Calendar to Microsoft Outlook calendar - All events in your primary Google Calendar are added to your default Microsoft Outlook calendar. During subsequent sync cycles, any updates made to events in Google Calendar will be reflected in Microsoft Outlook Calendar as well. Keep in mind that any events created or modified in Microsoft Outlook Calendar won't be reflected in Google Calendar.
- 1-way: Microsoft Outlook calendar to Google Calendar - All events in your default Microsoft Outlook calendar are added to your primary Google Calendar. During subsequent sync cycles, any updates made to events in Microsoft Outlook Calendar will be reflected in Google Calendar. Keep in mind that any events created or modified in Google Calendar won't be reflected in Microsoft Outlook Calendar.
- Once you have selected a synchronization option, enter the desired time interval for synchronization to occur.
NOTE: 10 minutes is the minimum time interval allowed.
- Once all the desired options have been set, click the Save button.