Follow these steps to delete books from the Reader™ for PC or Reader™ for Mac® software:
- Select Books on the category bar.
- Select All Available Books view mode from the drop down menu.
- Click the item you want to delete.
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard or click the Delete button located on the Action bar.
- In the Confirmation window, click Ok.
- To delete multiple titles at the same time, press the Ctrl key on your keyboard and select the books to delete. Once you selected all the books, repeat step 4 and 5 above.
- Although removed from your library, the actual content file remains stored on your computer so you can import it back to your library later if needed.