- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Wi-Fi, and make sure that it is already set to On.
- In the Wi-Fi screen, tap a wireless network listed as having WPS (Protected network available).
- In the [Network Name] screen, tap to place a check in the box next to Show advanced options.
- Next to WPS, tap the down arrow and at the prompt, tap to select the manner in which you wish to connect using WPS:
- Push button
- Pin from this device
- Once you have selected the desired WPS option, press and hold the WPS button on the router for 5 seconds, and then tap the Connect button.
IMPORTANT: Not all reouters are the same. While the instructions above should work for most routers, you may need to refer to the router manufacturer Users Guide for details specific to your router.
The tablet should now be connected to the wireless network.