You can export all the notes that you have added to the bookmarks and highlights in a book or periodical issue.
- To view the exported document, the computer must have software installed that can display the .RTF file format. To view the exported notes, computers using the Microsoft® Windows® operating system can use either Microsoft Word or Word pad, Apple® Macintosh® computers can display the notes using Pages.
- Only a portion of your highlighted text will be added to the RTF document (100 characters). There is no limit on the number of characters your notes can have.
- Connect the Reader to the computer.
- On the computer, start the Reader software.
- In the source bar, click the Reader tab.
- Select the book that has the notes you would like to export.
- In the lower-left corner of the screen, click to copy the item to My Library.
- In the My Library section, double click the copied book to open it.
- Click on the Export button located in the lower right corner.
- In the Save notes as file window, select the file where you wish to save the notes.