Apps from the Google Play store (formerly known as the Market) do not download or get stuck during the installation process on the Google TV device.
Follow each step below until the issue is resolved.
NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the App download and installation status from the Google Play™ store after completing each step.
- Force close any downloaded apps that are still running on the Google TV™ device.
- Reboot the Internet TV device.
- If using a wireless connection to your home network, make sure the Google TV is receiving sufficient wireless signal strength.
- Skip this step if you are connected with a wired Ethernet cable.
- If the signal strength is low, it is recommended that the Google TV device or wireless router be moved closer to one another.