Check the following if there is no sound and if pictures appear only when the player is connected to the TV and the TV is connected to a home audio receiver or home theater system.
- Make sure that the HDMI® cable is connected securely.
- Make sure the TV and audio system are set to the correct input.
- Set the Audio (HDMI) setting on the player to PCM.
- Make sure that the volume setting on the TV and the audio receiver are set to an appropriate level.
- Make sure that the speaker output setting on the TV is set correctly.
NOTE: Depending on the functionality of the TV, you may need to connect the player directly to the audio receiver or home theater system and then connect a video output cable from the audio device to the TV.