IMPORTANT: For models SA-NS300 and SA-NS400, follow these steps on using the Network speaker with a Macintosh computer.
- Verify your router and computer are connected and turned on.
- Connect the Network speaker to an AC outlet.
- Set the OPERATE ON/OFF switch on the bottom of the Network speaker to ON.
- Set the STANDBY MODE switch on the bottom of the Network speaker to NETWORK STANDBY.
- Connect the Network speaker to your network using a LAN cable or using the manual wireless setup.
NOTE: If applicable to your network, the Wi-Fi Protected Set-up (WPS) method is the recommended setting for easy and secure establishment of a wireless home network. If using this method, connect the speaker to your network as follows:
- Press the WPS button on the access point.
- Press the WPS button on the rear of the Network speaker for approximately three seconds.
- Open the Safari® Web browser by clicking on the Safari icon.
- On the Start bar, click on Bookmarks.
- From the Bookmarks menu, click on Show All Bookmarks.
- On the left side of the screen, under Collections, click on Bonjour.
- Start the Wi-Fi setting.
- From the Bonjour® page, under Bookmark, select the Network speaker.
- Once you have clicked on the Network speaker, open the iTunes® application and follow the steps on using the AirPlay® software .
NOTE: If you are unable to establish a Wi-Fi® connection after following the steps in this solution, we recommend trying to do a manual set up.