How to remove the on-screen controls within Crash Bandicoot (or other tablet PlayStation® games) when using a PlayStation®3 (PS3) controller.
IMPORTANT: Once the on-screen controls have been removed, a PS3 controller must be connected and used to navigate within the game.
- Some games, such as Pinball Heroes, do not have on-screen controls.
- This procedure uses the Crash Bandicoot game and will differ slightly within other games, but the general principal still applies.
- Open the game, and then tap the Options icon.
- In the Options screen, tap Controller Settings.
- In the Controller Settings screen, tap On-Screen Controller to remove the green check.
- Tap the Back/Previous button twice to go back to the main game screen.
The on-screen game controls will now be gone and the PS3 controller must be used to navigate within the game. Follow the same steps to re-enable the on-screen game controls, if desired.