If the error message Unable to join the network XXXX appears in the display or if you experience difficulty with any of the following products connecting to your wireless LAN network, it is possible that you have enabled MAC address filtering on your wireless LAN router/access point or that you have selected the wrong network.
- Android™ device
- Apple® iPad™ mobile digital device
- iPhone mobile digital device
- iPod touch® portable player
Follow these steps to try to resolve this issue:
- Verify that the Wi-Fi® function is enabled on your iPhone mobile device or iPod touch player.
- Make sure the network name appears on the Choose a network... list.
NOTE: The network name for the wireless LAN router/access point is the Service Set Identifier (SSID).
- Verify that the Internet Provider (IP) address has been correctly obtained.