IMPORTANT: In order to successfully connect to a hidden network you will need to know the Network Router name (SSID), the Network Security type (WEP, WPA, etc.) and the password needed to access the Network. If you do not know the Network SSID, Security type or password you will not be able to connect the hidden Wi-Fi network.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Wireless & Networks.
- In the Wireless & Networks screen, tap and hold the currently connected wireless network.
- In the [Network Name] prompt, tap Forget network.
NOTE: At this point, the hidden network you want to connect to should not be shown. If it is, the router is not configured to be hidden.
- In the Wireless & Networks screen, tap ADD NETWORK.
- At the Add network prompt, use the on-screen keyboard to enter the Network SSID.
- Below the Network SSID, next to Security, tap the down arrow and then tap to select the appropriate security type.
- Below Security, next to Password, use the on-screen keyboard to enter the appropriate Network password, and then tap the Save button.
- In the Wi-Fi settings screen, under Wi-Fi networks, the added hidden network will now be listed as available and will attempt to connect.
IMPORTANT: If the added hidden network does not connect, then either the Network SSID, Security type or password was incorrectly entered. Double check to ensure you have the correct Network SSID, Security type and password and then repeat this procedure from the beginning.