There are two different ways to adjust the volume.
The first method is to adjust the General Audio volume levels using the + and - buttons.
NOTE: Once you press either the + or - buttons, the volume level indicator will appear. You can continue to use those buttons, or tap and drag the volume level slider to the desired level.
The second method is through the Settings screen:
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Sound.
- In the Sound screen, tap Volume.
The three different functions that can have the volume adjusted are:
- General Audio
- Notification Audio
- Alarm Audio