IMPORTANT: Before beginning this procedure you need to insure that both the tablet and the device you wish to connect to have the Bluetooth feature turned on and that both have been set to be Discoverable by other Bluetooth devices.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap either the Gallery or Downloads icon.
NOTE: At this point we will only illustrate the process using screens images of the Gallery application because, except for the screens, the steps for using the Downloads application are identical.
- In the Gallery screen, tap to select the picture or pictures you wish to transfer, or in the Downloads screen, tap and hold to select the downloaded file or files you wish to transfer.
- In the upper-right corner of either screen, tap the Share icon and from the menu, tap Bluetooth.
- In the Bluetooth device picker screen, tap the device with which you wish to share the file.
IMPORTANT: The selected Bluetooth device will now receive a notification that a file is being shared and be prompted to confirm the file transfer process.
- Once the file transfer has been confirmed on the receiving Bluetooth device, the file transfer process will begin.
NOTE: Depending on the file size, the file transfer process could take anywhere form several seconds to several minutes.
- Once the file transfer is complete, the receiving Bluetooth device will be prompted to accept and save the transferred file and, once accepted and saved, the transfer process is complete.