IMPORTANT: Make sure the receiver is off when connecting or disconnecting any device.
- Connect the iPod dock to the receiver utilizing the supplied cables.
NOTE: Choose the iPod/iPhone Dock Adapter that fits your Apple® iPod® portable player or Apple® iPhone® mobile digital device. For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the iPod/iPhone Dock Adapter.
- Insert the iPod or iPhone into the Dock.
- On the receiver remote, press the Power button.
NOTE: The receiver will auto detect the iPod or iPhone once the receiver is turned on.
- Press the GUI Mode button to turn the GUI on.
- Select Music or Video, then press the Enter button.
NOTE: To view video, the video cord MUST be connected to video in on the receiver, and video out on the iPod dock.
- To control the iPod or iPhone with the receiver remote, press the USB button on the remote.