IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Steps to Unlink Your Video Device From Your Hulu® Account
- Use a computer to go to the Hulu website.
- In the upper-right corner of the main page, click on Log In.
- Type in your email and password, then click on Log In.
- Click on the down arrow next to Welcome and your account name.
Note: To view your Account Settings, you need to re-enter your password.
- Click on Account.
- Under Device Management on the lower left hand side, click on the Manage My Devices link.
- The Device Management box appears with a list of your linked devices, click on the Remove icon on the device you want to unlink.