- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Reader by Sony icon.
- In the Reader screen, tap Recently Read, and then tap to select the book you are currently reading.
NOTE: If you wish, you can also tap Books and then tap to select a new book to read.
- Browse to the page you wish to bookmark, and tap in the top left corner of the page.
- In the [Book Title] reading screen, browse to the page you wish to bookmark and tap within the page to bring up the Quick Navigation bar.
- On the Quick Navigation bar, tap the Bookmark icon on the page you want to Bookmark.
- Repeat this procedure for all pages you wish to bookmark.