Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue.
IMPORTANT: Before starting this procedure, the Internet TV media box should connected to the TV. The TV should then be set to the appropriate HDMI® input to receive the signal from the media box.
- Make sure fresh batteries are installed in the remote control.
- Make sure the batteries in the remote control are positioned in the proper positive (+) and negative (-) polarity.
- Make sure the Internet TV media box is turned on.
- A Pairing screen displays on the TV at the beginning of the setup procedure that demonstrates how to pair the remote control with the Internet TV media box.
- If the Pairing screen does not display, use a ball-point pen to press the CONNECT button on the bottom of the media box.
- Press and hold the Fn button.
- While holding the Fn button, press and hold the ENTER button until the pairing screen goes away.
NOTE: The pairing process typically only takes 3-10 seconds, but sometimes can take up to 15 seconds.
- Release the Fn and ENTER buttons.
- If pairing does not succeed, unplug the power cord from the Internet TV device for approximately 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, plug the power cord back into the media box.
- Repeat steps 3-6.