In order to insert the Spanish language Ñ character using the optional Sony Tablet Bluetooth keyboard accessory (SGPWKB1 - sold separately), you will need to follow these steps:
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Language & input.
- In the Language & input screen, next to Standard keyboard, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Standard keyboard settings screen, tap Input languages.
- In the Input languages screen, tap to select English (United States).
NOTE: For better results, uncheck Español.
- On the external Sony Tablet Bluetooth keyboard, press and hold the right ALT key and, without releasing it, press the N key.
- When you see the ~ character, release the right ALT key and press the N key again and the result will be the Spanish language Ñ character.