Electronic readers are very convenient portable devices. The beauty of eReading is convenience. Take hundreds of books with you on the train, to work, to a café, or on vacation.
The Sony® Reader® Store has a great selection of books. In addition you can also use the reader to check books out from the public library. Reader Store is Sony’s online eBook store: your one-stop shop for great reads at competitive prices including new releases,bestsellers, mysteries & thrillers, romance novels, fiction, free downloads, newspapers, magazines and more.
The Sony ReaderStore is available on your personal computer to allow you to browse for books, read an overiew of the book, read information about the Author and view additional books written by the same author, as well as reviews.
Here is how to create an account on your computer:
- You will need to download the software to create your account. Go to http://www.ebookstore.sony.com and download the Reader app and then install it.
- Once installed, launch the Reader software.
- In the Sign-In window, click Create New Account.
- On the Account Registration page, you are required to enter your personal information.
- Enter your email address.
- Confirm your email address.
- Create a password.
- Confirm your password.
- You will also need to enter your First name, Last name and Country.
- You can select or de-select the options for receiving newsletters from Sony.
- If you have a Reader Digital Book and would like to tell us where you purchased it, check the box next to I have a Sony Reader Digital Book and use the drop down to select the store where the reader was purchased.
- You can enable the Buy Now feature by clicking the check box. Buy Now allows you to purchased books immediately without adding them to your shopping cart.
- Click to select Remember me on this computer.
- Click Register.
Your account has now been created. You can now browse books and read reviews. You can also set up your account at most public librarys