The Scrapbook application allows you to create personalized scrapbooks, travel guides, recipe books, and much more by collecting and pasting memos or notes and combining them with "cut outs" of pictures, websites and maps. You can then share your personalized book with family and friends.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Scrapbook icon.
- In the Scrapbook screen, on the Books tab, tap the Welcome! icon.
NOTE: The Welcome! book has been specifically made to help you understand and visualize all the things the Scrapbook application can help you create.
- In the Welcome! book, tap the first Page icon.
- Read the content of the first page, and when ready, tap the Next Page icon.
- Read the content of the second page, and when ready, tap the Next Page icon.
- Read the content of the third page, and if you need to see additional instructions on how to use the Scrapbook app, tap the ? icon.