- Disconnect the USB adaptor end of the AC Adaptor cable from the AC Adaptor plug.
- Connect the USB adaptor end of the AC Adaptor cable into a USB port on computer, and the Multiport end of the cable into the tablet.
- On the computer, in the AutoPlay window, click to select the Open device to view files option.
NOTE: If the AutoPlay window does not appear, to manually access the device click the Start button, click Computer, and then double-click the SGPT12 icon.
- In the SGPT12 window, double-click the Internal Storage icon.
- If after double-clicking the Internal Storage icon the folders do not appear, the tablet is locked. Unlock the tablet to view the folders. Folders will not appear if the tablet is locked.
- You will now have access to the following folders on the tablet:
- You can now copy the desired contents from the computer to the appropriate location within the tablet folder structure using any of the following methods:
- Drag and Drop
- Copy and Paste
- Cut and Paste