The WALKMAN application delivers a rich environment to play music by providing clear stereo, clear bass, equalizers, VPT surround sound, and xLoud audio technologies. The WALKMAN app also allows you to perform the following functions:
- Throw content via DLNA to a connected DLNA devices for easy playback.
- Share song recommendations with friends, and access what they share with you, using seamless Facebook® social networking service integration.
Follow these steps to access songs shared by your Facebook friends using the WALKMAN app.
IMPORTANT: Before attempting to complete this procedure, make sure that you are connected to a Wi-Fi® network .
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the WALKMAN icon.
- In the WALKMAN screen, in the upper-left corner, tap the My Music tab.
- On the My Music tab, tap the Friends' music icon and then tap Connect.
NOTE: If you have not yet setup the Facebook service on the tablet ( via Socialife or other app), you may be prompted to do so in order to access music shared by your Facebook friends. Follow these steps to complete that process:
- In the Facebook Login screen, use the on-screen keyboard to enter your Facebook username and password, and then tap Log In button.
- In the Xperia™ Tablet from Sony screen, in the upper-right corner, tap the Install button.
- In the Welcome screen, tap the Done button.
- You will now be able to browse and playback music that is being shared by your friends on Facebook.