Follow these steps to add a movie or TV show to the My Queue section of Crackle.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Crackle icon.
NOTE: If you have not yet done so, tap the More tab and use the on-screen keyboard to sign in to your Crackle account.
- In the Crackle screen, tap either the Movies, Shows or Browse tab to find the media you want to put in your queue.
- When you have located a movie or show you want to put in your queue, tap the movie or show thumbnail or tap the Watch Now button.
NOTE: Because Crackle provides streaming movies without a fee, you may have to watch a commercial advertisement before the selected movie or TV show starts, after it is resumed from being paused or if you skip to different sections of the video.
- Once the movie or TV show begins, tap the video to bring up the menu, and then tap (+) Add to Queue.
The selected movie or show will be placed into the My Queue section to be watch at a later time.
IMPORTANT: For a list of Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ) regarding the Crackle app, tap the More tab, tap About Crackle, and then tap FAQ.