Follow these steps to add photos or videos to the PlayMemories Online app and your PlayMemories Online account using either photos or videos stored in the Device Gallery or taken directly using the Camera app.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the PlayMemories Online icon.
- In the PlayMemories Online screen, tap the Sign In button.
- In the PlayMemories Online screen, tap All.
- On the Library tab, tap the + (Add) button.
- At the Add From prompt, tap Device Gallery to add a photo or video from the Gallery app, or Camera to take a picture of capture a video.
- If you selected Device Gallery, in the Select Items screen, tap to select the photos or videos you want to upload to PlayMemories Online, and then tap the Add button.
NOTE: If you selected Device Gallery and do not need or want to take a picture of capture a video with the camera, skip to step 10.
- If you selected Camera, in the Camera Options screen, tap to select either Take a Picture or Capture a Video.
- In the Camera screen, tap the Capture Button to take a photo or capture a video, and then tap the Done button.
- The added photos or videos will now be visible in the Library tab of the PlayMemories Online app and automatically upload to your PlayMemories Online account.