Follow these steps to connect and use the charging cradle (Model SGPDS2 - Sold Separately).
- Plug the Multiport end of the USB cable supplied with your tablet into the port on the back of the cradle.
- Move the foot of the cradle to the desired angle.
- Plug the USB end of the USB cable into the AC adapter supplied with your tablet device, and then plug the AC adapter into a working wall outlet.
- Attach the supplied connection cap into the port on the back of the tablet.
IMPORTANT: The supplied connection cap must be plugged into the tablet in order for charging to occur when placed in the cradle. Without this piece, contact will not be made between the cradle and the power plug. This can result in instances where the tablet does not charge when docked on the cradle or where the tablet does not prompt to open a program when placed in the cradle.
- Place the tablet on the cradle.
- Once the tablet is properly seated on the cradle, the charge indicator of the tablet will be lit.
- When you set your tablet on the cradle, or when you turn on your tablet while it is in the cradle, you will be prompted to select which app you want to start.
- To change the app to start when you set your tablet device in the cradle, tap Apps & Widgets, tap Settings and then tap cradle.