- Press and release the Commander Off button and the Muting button at the same time.
- Then press the device button for the type of device that you want to delete the soft button for, i.e., TV, Cable, Sat, etc.
- Release the button when you see LEARN on the top left of the screen. All the soft function buttons for the device will be blinking.
- Press the desired soft function button that you want to delete.
- Press the Commander Off button.
Follow these steps to verify the button has been deleted.
- Press the device button.
- It will show all the normal soft function buttons for the device except for the button that was deleted.