IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to create an MP3 CD using Sound Organizer.
- Insert a blank CD-R or CD-RW into the CD drive of your computer.
- Click Burn CD/DVD located in the sidebar.
- Click Create MP3 CD.
- From My Library located in the sidebar, select the folder that contains the files that you want to write into the CD.
- Select the files that you wish to write into the CD.
- Click the Specify file to write button at the center of the screen.
- Click Start Burn.
- You can create an MP3 CD while displaying instructions using the Quick Operation Guide.
- You may view a screen that allows you to configure settings, such as the method for writing to discs, by following these steps:
- Select Options from the Tools menu
- Click Creating audio CDs and data disks on the left side of the screen
- To delete all of the data in the disc, click Initialization on the right side of the screen. However, this option appears only if a CD-RW is inserted into the disc drive.