To combine music files in the Sound Organizer software, follow the steps below.
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Select an item under My Library.
- Select the music files you want to combine. Press and hold the Ctrl or Shift key to select multiple files.
- Click Edit Mode then Combine. A visual representation of the files to be combined will appear in the editing area.
- Drag the images of the music files to arrange them in the order you prefer.
- Click Start then Start Combine on the pop-up box that will appear.
- Music files that were combined are registered to My Library.
- Viewing the Quick Operation Guide while combining music files will not cause any interruption.