IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow the steps below if your Action Cam doesn't connect to a mobile device with the PlayMemories Mobile™ app:
- Update the PlayMemories Mobile app to the latest version.
- Make sure a memory card is inserted into the media card slot of the camera.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi® password is entered correctly. The password is case sensitive.
- Information is available on locating the SSID and Wi-Fi password of your Action Cam
- Keep the camera and mobile device less than 16 feet (5 meters) apart.
- In the PlayMemories Mobile app, select the function you want to use.
- Restart the PlayMemories Mobile app.