- On the remote control, press the button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Video input.
- Under Edit configured devices, select the device for which you want to change the code.
- Select IR Blaster settings.
- Select Code.
- Use the keypad on the remote control to enter the new code number.
IMPORTANT: When letters are required, make sure to enter uppercase/capital letters only as indicated on the screen.
- Select Next.
- Press the CH +/- buttons to test.
- If the CH +/- buttons do not work, select the No, try next button.
- Repeat steps 7-10 until you find a compatible code.
- After you have found a compatible code, select YES.
NOTE: The IR blaster code may not operate all functions. However, basic control is generally supported by the remote control buttons as listed below.
- TV: POWER, INPUT, VOL, MUTING
- Set-top box: TV, GUIDE, DVR (for set-top boxes with a DVR function only), CH +/-, ENTER, arrow buttons, and the colored keys
- Audio/Video (A/V) Receiver: POWER, INPUT, VOL, MUTING