IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The Sony® HomeShare devices do not impose a restriction or limit to the amount of devices that can be used at the same time. However, connectivity may be limited based on the following:
- Internet modems and routers have a limit to the number of wireless devices that can be connected to the Wi-Fi® network.
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) may have a limit on the bandwidth that can be used.
- A drop in connection or signal loss may occur because the router can become overloaded with too much data and fail temporarily.
- For additional model-specific information regarding any of the items discussed above, please contact your ISP or refer to the operations manual supplied with the modem or router.
- Additional information is available regarding the connection of multiple HomeShare devices using the Party Stream feature .