IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The following is a list of reasons why the message Not available in this video format may appear:
- When an HDMI® device is not connected.
- If the HDMI device is connected while it is turned off.
- When the HDMI input being used is not content protected video.
- When an unsupported HDMI video format is being viewed.
NOTE: The following is a list of video resolutions that are not supported:
- The appropriate HDMI input is not being selected on the receiver.
- If the Graphical User Interface (GUI) of the receiver is being used.
- When the Zone2 Out setting on the receiver is set to On.
- When the Fast View setting is set to Off.