IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The following functions automatically save still images when a subject is detected.
- Auto Object Framing, Auto Portrait.
- When these functions are set to Auto, the camera automatically trims the images you take into optimal compositions and then saves them.
- This means that two images will be saved in the camera: the original image and the trimmed one.
- The image that was automatically trimmed has the icon or in the upper left of the corner of the LCD screen.
- These functions are activated when the camera detects faces, subjects for macro shooting, or subjects tracked by Lock on AF.
NOTE: While using the Auto Port. Framing function, the camera detects human faces only.
- Auto Dual Rec
When this function is set to On, the camera automatically saves still images during movie recording. This function is activated when impressive compositions containing people are detected.
NOTE: Supported functions vary depending on your camera. To know more about the features of the camera, check the specifications or supplied operations guide. Manuals are posted on your model support page.