The contrast, saturation, and sharpness levels can be adjusted when shooting in the Manual (M), Shutter priority (S), Aperture (A) priority, or Program (P) mode and when the camera is set to use a Creative Style for image processing.
- Set the camera to the desired M, S, A, or P shooting mode.
- Go into the camera menu.
- Select Brightness/Color.
- Select Creative Style.
- Select the desired Creative Style mode that you want to use.
- Select OPTION.
- Select the Contrast, Saturation, or Sharpness option.
NOTE: If Black & White was selected in step 5, the Saturation option cannot be selected and adjusted.
- Adjust the option to the desired level.
- If needed, repeat steps 7 and 8 to adjust a different option.