Synchronization of the Reader to the Reader™ for PC software will ensure that all selected content imported into the Reader Library software will be transferred to the Reader.
NOTE: The Reader for PC software allows synchronization of the internal memory of the Reader or any memory card media that is inserted in the Reader at the time of synchronization. To Disable auto sync with the inserted memory card media, click on the memory card icon next to Reader in step 3.
- Connect the Reader to the computer.
- Open the Reader for PC Software.
- Click on the Reader icon at the top of the window.
- Click on the Sync button.
- Under Sync Setup, in the left side of the screen, uncheck the content that you don't want to sync.
NOTE: If you want to delete previously synced content from the Reader device, click on the Sync Now button after un checking the options in the left side.