If you are using the browser which came with the tablet, but you cannot see the address bar (or the other Browser control features), it is likely that the Quick controls feature has been turned on in the Browser settings. Follow these steps to turn off the Quick controls feature.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Browser icon.
- In the Browser screen, tap and hold anywhere on the left or right edge of the screen.
- You will see the Quick controls panel displayed.
- If you wish to continue using the Quick controls panel, you will notice all the Browser control buttons are available. The Globe icon will bring up the address bar.
- On the Quick controls panel, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Labs, and then tap to remove the check from the box next to Quick controls.