IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow this procedure to charge the battery.
- On the bottom of the notebook, ensure the left Battery release switch is in the Unlock position.
- Slide the battery into place on the back of the notebook.
IMPORTANT: Ensure the grooves on the sides of the battery align with the tongues on the LCD hinge.
- On the bottom of the notebook, slide the right Battery release switch to the Lock position.
- Plug the AC adapter into the DC In jack and the electrical outlet.
- The notebook will automatically begin to charge the battery.
NOTE: The battery indicator on the notebook will blink as the battery charges.