IMPORTANT: The Palm Desktop for CLIÉ software must be correctly installed on the computer before a Palm HotSync operation can be performed.
WARNING: There is a risk of software corruption. If the date on the handheld does not match the computer, the synchronization may fail or the Date Book data may become corrupted.
- Ensure the handheld and the computer are set for the same date.
- Ensure that the handheld and computer are properly connected and configured to allow a Palm™ HotSync® operation.
- On the front of the handheld, tap the Home icon.
- In the Applications Launcher window, in the upper-right corner, tap the down arrow and then tap to select All.
- Tap the Palm HotSync icon.
- In the HotSync window, tap the Palm HotSync button.