Follow this procedure to resolve the issue where the projector turns off while in use, or the power switch does not function.
- Set the projector to Standby mode.
- Using the control panel on the front of the LCD projector press LIGHT + LEFT ARROW + RIGHT ARROW + ENTER buttons within two seconds.
- When the LIGHT button is pressed, verify that Light On is displayed in the control panel.
- Depending on the LCD projector model, it may be necessary to use the remote control instead of the control panel on the front of the projector. If this is the case, slide the switch on the side of the remote control to INDEX then press the LIGHT + 8 + 8 + ENTER buttons within two seconds.
- If the issue is still unresolved after following this procedure, service may be required. To arrange for service, contact the nearest BPC service center .