Follow this procedure to set the bindings for the ethernet network adapter.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel .
- In the Control Panel window, under Pick a category , double-click the Network and Internet Connections icon.
- In the Network and Internet Connections window, under or pick a Control Panel icon , double-click the Network Connections icon.
- In the Network Connections window, on the menu bar , click Advanced .
- On the Advanced menu, click Advanced Settings... .
- In the Advanced Settings window, in the Connections box, click to select Local Area Connection .
- In the Bindings for Local Area Connection box, click to select the desired protocols to bind to the appropriate client.
NOTE: If the protocol is checked, it is properly bound to the client.
- Click the OK button.