IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow this procedure to troubleshoot if the power indicator light is flashing.
- Unplug the power cord of the stereo system from the AC outlet.
- If the stereo system has a voltage selector, ensure it is set to the correct voltage.
- Ensure the speaker wires are connected properly.
IMPORTANT: Only the supplied factory speakers should be used with the stereo system.
- Ensure the stereo system has sufficient air flow and ventilation.
- Plug power cord back into the AC outlet.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required. Go to Product Repair.