IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow this procedure to troubleshoot if the power indicator light is flashing.
- Unplug the power cord of the stereo system from the AC outlet.
- If the stereo system has a voltage selector, ensure it is set to the correct voltage.
- Ensure the speaker wires are connected properly.
IMPORTANT: Only the supplied factory speakers should be used with the stereo system.
- Ensure the stereo system has sufficient air flow and ventilation.
- Plug power cord back into the AC outlet.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.