Follow the steps below if a button is stuck or does not respond when pressed.
- Ensure the camcorder is not connected to the AC adapter.
- Remove the battery from the unit.
- Leave the unit without power for at least 60 seconds.
- Connect the unit to power and test.
- If the unit still does not respond when pressing a button, reset the unit according to the information available in the user manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
If a button is still physically stuck or does not respond after performing the troubleshooting steps, service will be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.