Follow this procedure to connect a Sony® digital camera to a VCR.
IMPORTANT: The digital camera must have Audio/Video output jacks to complete this procedure. If the digital camera does not have A/V output jacks, it cannot be connected to a VCR.
- Connect an A/V cable to the A/V output jack on the digital camera.
- Connect the other end of the A/V cable to an available line input on the VCR.
- Turn on the VCR.
- Tune the VCR to the line input that the digital camera is connected.
- If necessary, consult the instruction manual of the VCR for information about tuning the VCR to the appropriate line input.
- To copy images or video from the digital camera to a VHS tape, insert a VHS tape into the VCR and press the RECORD button.
- Turn on the digital camera.
- Set the digital camera to the appropriate mode for playing still images or video.
- Turn on the television.
- Tune the television to the channel or video input to view the picture from the VCR.