NOTE: The PC connection software must be installed before you can access the Language Manager.
- Connect the supplied AC adapter to the nav-u™ unit.
- Connect the nav-u unit to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Turn on the nav-u unit.
NOTE: Connecting will be displayed on the unit.
- Close any applications that may be running.
- Insert the supplied DVD into the DVD drive of your computer.
- In the Sony Personal Navigation System screen, click US English .
- Click Language Manager .
- In the Language Manager window, click to clear the check in front of the currently installed language.
- US English is pre-installed. Because the pre-installed Full USA map data uses up most of the available memory, you must remove US English before installing any other language. Alternatively, you can remove the Full USA map data and install a smaller map if you want to install more than one language.
- The selected language is used for both on-screen display and voice guidance for 14 out of the 15 available languages. The on-screen display will be in English and the voice guidance will be in Greek when the selected language is Greek.
- Click to select the languages you want to install.
- Click Transmit .
- In the All files have been transferred successfully box, click OK .