Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue:
- Ensure the sound on the computer is not muted.
- Increase the volume level on the computer or any attached computer speakers.
- Enable USB Audio as the playback device on the computer.
- Check the settings of the software being used to ensure it is set to properly playback the USB audio signal.
- Disconnect any other USB devices (except for the mouse and keyboard) from the computer.
NOTE: If there is a driver conflict with any other connected USB devices, this step may resolve the issue.